Administrator for The Provincial Coordinating Unit
The governments of Indonesia and Denmark have cooperated in the Environmental Support: Programme since 2005. The third phase (ESP3) runs from 2013 to 2017, supporting environmental management, energy policy and climate change mitigation and adaptation, focussing on Central Java province.
The Provincial Coordinating Unit (PCU) is coordinating activities in Central Java. The office is in Semarang and will consist of up to 5 staff, led by an international technical advisor.
The full-time Administrator will provide secretarial and administration support to the PCU office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient operation of the office, including day-to-day management of logistics, some oversight of financial matters, document control, liaison with programme partners and handling travel logistics.
• Maintaining a comfortable and effective working environment;
• Arranging logistics for programme activities, including meetings, seminars, consultant visits, travel and hotel arrangements;
• Preparing meeting minutes;
• Maintaining a filing system;
• Maintaining a petty cash system, including managing cash flow, disbursements for programme-supported activities, financial transfers, reconciliations and petty cash records;
• Supporting procurement of goods and services;
• Maintaining leave, holiday and insurance records;
• Supporting the preparation of permits for consultants;
• Maintaining and updating records of assets.
Qualifications and skills:
• At least 5 years relevant professional experience of secretarial duties and office administration;
• Experience of working with implementation programmes, preferably involving foreign donors or organizations;
• Fluent Indonesian with good written and spoken English;
• A systematic, organized and results-focussed working style, with excellent communication skills;
• Very good attention to detail;
• Proficient computer user (Word, Excel, file management etc.);
• A high degree of diligence and personal integrity.
A letter of motivation and full CV should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd August 2013 at the latest.
More information on the programme (previous phase 2) can be found at www.esp2indonesia.org.